View Profile SILVER128

71 Movie Reviews

This deserves the front page. This is really well done and you should definitely feel proud of it.

1. This is Newgrounds where you can put that shit up so either you where to lazy to change it or this is a paid thing.
2. This shouldn't actually be rated A if there is nothing showing, it's just suggestive.

Apart from all that, the animation is great and the voices seem fine.

This is really good. I say you should finish it if you want to.

43 Game Reviews

Got to admit, that was well made and kind of enjoyable. The main character was obviously a bit of a dick XD but everything else was great. You two are awesome and I would be interested in seeing more, even if I don't have any money what so ever, I will support in the ways I can.

TeamTailnut responds:

Hey man, thanks a ton for your kind review!
Haha yeah, Pigglet is certainly not a hero character... But he has a funky hairstyle, and that's what counts, right? :D
And thanks again for your support - voting, faving, sharing and spreading the word, it all helps a lot <3 There will also be a public version of Quidget the Wonderwiener soon, so stay tuned and stay funky!

Thanks for playing!
Dez

I'm sorry, it just won't load so I can't judge this.

BatouWH responds:

click on the screen when it "loads" (when you see the blue circle and wh tan on the center) in fact there is no preloader.

Idiotic.

ShyWare responds:

It's only a game, why do you have to be so mad?

19 Audio Reviews

The second the music hit my ears all I could say is you are awesome and your music is amazing

Yahtzei responds:

Haha! :D you're too kind. Thanks a lot ^^

This is wonderful love it keep it up

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much! :D

Somthing about this song is just so awesome I love it.

HarraH responds:

thanks!

148 Art Reviews

You are welcome but honestly, thank you for all the outstanding work you do.

IlustretsSpoks responds:

Thank you, it is a pleasure that you enjoy my work

I really love the style and the character it's self. Good work, definitely following.

Yus, nice work!

I'm FERNOtheLUCODE or silver128. I'm an artist, gamer and YouTuber. I love Sonic, Dark Souls, and Metal Gear Solid. I use social media and pages like YouTube, Facebook, Xbox Live, Tumbler, Twitter, Steam and of course Newgrounds to express my interests.

21, Male