View Profile SILVER128

67 Movie Reviews

This is really well done. The animation (while simplistic) is very fluid and cute while the story is also very beautiful and sweet. It was a good video to share so thank you.

I love the sound of this so I'm following.

This deserves the front page. This is really well done and you should definitely feel proud of it.

36 Game Reviews

Surprisingly poetic. Pure genius. You have gained a follower on Twitter on this day.

Got to admit, that was well made and kind of enjoyable. The main character was obviously a bit of a dick XD but everything else was great. You two are awesome and I would be interested in seeing more, even if I don't have any money what so ever, I will support in the ways I can.

TeamTailnut responds:

Hey man, thanks a ton for your kind review!
Haha yeah, Pigglet is certainly not a hero character... But he has a funky hairstyle, and that's what counts, right? :D
And thanks again for your support - voting, faving, sharing and spreading the word, it all helps a lot <3 There will also be a public version of Quidget the Wonderwiener soon, so stay tuned and stay funky!

Thanks for playing!
Dez

I'm sorry, it just won't load so I can't judge this.

BatouWH responds:

click on the screen when it "loads" (when you see the blue circle and wh tan on the center) in fact there is no preloader.

16 Audio Reviews

The second the music hit my ears all I could say is you are awesome and your music is amazing

Yahtzei responds:

Haha! :D you're too kind. Thanks a lot ^^

This is wonderful love it keep it up

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much! :D

Somthing about this song is just so awesome I love it.

HarraH responds:

thanks!

160 Art Reviews

I love her, she is so gooooooddd! Also, I love the reflection of Spyro in her eyes.

I love this picture too much.

MLeth responds:

I'm surprised at how many people actually noticed the reflection of Spyro! Thank you!

More futa plz:3

Also, amazing as ever. Happy Halloween, Biff.

Definitely the best version <3

Hi! I'm Silver128. I like games, art, music, making people happy and helping people. If you need help or just want someone to talk to, I'm always available. I like to support anyone I can so just ignore most of my faves. Single ;~;

22, Male