Brothel Empire Alpha 0.2 Brothel Empire Alpha 0.2

Its a tad cartoon-like and happy go lucky but it's fun.

Foreskin Fun Foreskin Fun

I just hope Danny and Arin have to play it.

Creambee - Zelda's After Party - v2.1 Creambee - Zelda's After Party - v2.1

Absolutely amazing and thanks for extra options like futa cause I love anything so its fun to play around. Also Zelda in BOTW and SS are my two favorites next to Hyrule Warriors Zelda. I prefer brunettes and most definitely redheads (Love redheads and Malon if you feel like another character) but something about the blonde Zeldas are super hot.

Great game and animation continue with your awesome stuff and what is that music?

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

its awesome but the movement with the mouse is so bad please take it out its so annoying

FappyByrd FappyByrd

to easy needs challeng and i dont know why i played it oh well.

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

I love this game its greatley made and I respect you for all you have done keep doing all this stuff because this is great and your great so thanks for all you have done.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

i still love this game and the music i have be playing this game since came on newgrounds this game is amazing and suprisingly it dosent make me angry in fact it it can calm me down and it has my fav game icon of all time SONIC THE HEDGEHOG thank you so much for makeing this bumblebirds and amazing music water flame been a big fan of your music for a long time =]

bumblebirds responds:

Glad you're still into it! Waterflame is a fantastic musician. :)
What I like about this sort of game is that once you get it you can sort of zone out to play it, so I'm really pleased it's working out like that for you too!

OverSexEd demo SFW OverSexEd demo SFW

this game is strangley addicting and i like it.

Tenebrys responds:

Thank you !
I hope you will still love it with more content: events, characters and items XD

Flappy Goku Flappy Goku

oh my god the god damn walls you need to fix that because its like you go to the middle gamethinks you went to the top it ok it has got the skill to become a great game and an amazing flappy bird parody but so things need to be sorted out but i hope you keep make stuff and improve this game =]

You Only Get One Face You Only Get One Face

i made hitler and thay booed me. this is a fun game